Get Recognised works along with partner Registered Training Organisations (RTOs). Depending on the qualification, we assist your RPL process with one of our partner RTOs. Our accredited partners deliver nationally recognised qualification to our candidates.
At Get Recognised our responsibilities include:
- Promote and market the RPL pathway through or partner RTOs
- Only promote qualifications which its partners have on scope
- Assist in the collection of evidence during the RPL process
- Share the collated evidence with the partner RTO
- Provide student support throughout the RPL process
Partner RTO responsibilities include:
- Provide assessment services by way of RPL as agreed between parties that are within the scope of registration for the RTO
- Facilitate the issuance of AQF certificate documentation, including Statements of Attainment, Testamurs, and Records of Results for course outcomes.
- Process, record, and archive student records on behalf of the Partner
Australia Institute of Business and Technology
Reach Community College
Sydney Business and Technology College
Electrical Trades College